Monday, February 4, 2008

food is expensive! boo!

i made some pretty fucking bad-ass curry chicken last night. it was a little two dollar curry paste packet from the grocery store that i added (with some butter) to some frozen, pre-cooked chicken i already had. combined with the basil rice i whipped up with a minimum of fuss, it was fucking DELICIOUS. like, so good. i even had some naan in from trader joe's in the freezer, which would have been a fantastic addition had i not burned it. anyway, it was awesome and, hoisted by my own petard, i thought there were PLENTY of leftovers for today's lunch--and maybe even tomorrow's! exciting!

yeah, negatory, good buddy. for one thing, my concoction seemed MUCH smaller by the time i put it in one container for my lunch. i would have blamed my dog if i had one. also, i brought one tiny cookie for breakfast so i ended up devouring all my curry at 11:20 am as a pathetic attempt to fill my cavernous insides. and it didn't even work cause i am still effing starving. LAME. WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE TO EAT, YO!? i will go get a bowl appetit for less than 2 dollars for lunch, but i was trying to spend NO DOLLARS at lunch.

OH SHIT I HAVE HALF A GRANOLA BAR IN MY PURSE SWEEEEEET!

No comments: